About Us / Vision & Mission
To serve as the instrument in promoting SANATHANA DHARMA upholding Indian Vedic Cultural Values and heritage while providing the opportunity of Education, Empowerment and Employment to the needy sections of the rural community.
- To provide opportunities of Equity, Equality, Gender Equity through quality Education integrated with ethics and human values.
- To Achieve holistic development of character through opportunities for Physical, Intellectual, Emotional and Spiritual development.
- To enhance higher order thinking skills to make the learners competent and confident contributors in promoting social and cultural heritage.
- To follow sustainable measures and save mother nature.
- To keep pace with Contemporary Developments Technology and Integrate them in the Teaching Learning Process for better Global Opportunities.